Our high cherry production tonnage is your guarantee of reliable, daily supplies throughout the season.
Our growing areas, in the Coteaux et Monts du Lyonnais, provide a harvest over a very extended period.
• Potential production of 1,800 tonnes spread out without interruption from May to August.
• Young orchards, modern varieties.
• Installation of nets to protect all new production from rain and hailstones.
• Impeccable management of product quality thanks to equipment in the processing station that is unique in France: an electronic grader allowing rigorous sorting by size and colour and systematic cooling of the fruits as soon as it arrives by means of a hydro-cooling system, extending the keeping time of the fruits significantly.
• More specifically, the "fresh bag" slows down the metabolism of the fruit and guarantees a longer life.
|Packagings||Package dim.||Qty / package||Qty /pallet 100 x 120 cm||Qty /pallet 80 x 120 cm|
|Bulk plate 5 kg||40 x 30||-||150||120 ou 128|
|Tray 500 g (Flow pack)||60 x 40||10||90||72|
|Flat tray 500 g||60 x 40||12||90||72|
|Triangle tray 600 g||60 x 40||8||90||72|
|Tray 750 g||60 x 40||6 or 12||60 or 90||48 or 72|
|Wood basket 1 kg||60 x 40||6||60||48|
|Flat tray 1 kg||60 x 40||8||60||48|
|CU Baby 1,5 kg||30 x 20||-||-||288|
|CU Baby 2 kg||40 x 25||-||360||288|