Thanks to under-cover production, from the banks of the Rhône up to the Monts du Lyonnais at an altitude of 900 metres, we can offer you uninterrupted supplies of raspberries from May right up to the first frosts in November/December.
since the 1960s. The terroir of the Monts du Lyonnais is perfectly adapted for the production of this red fruit. The range of varieties is constantly evolving, with consumer satisfaction being the number one priority. A "selection" range with one constant and overarching criterion: taste.
- Fruits of French origin, from the terroir of the Monts du Lyonnais.
- Varieties selected for their taste, visual appearance and good keeping quality.
- Harvesting at optimum ripeness.
- Systematic rapid cooling prior to shipping, using unique equipment in the processing station.
- A "premium" tray: 8 x 125 g punnets, uncovered in a delectable and attractive tray!
- Mixed trays are possible, in combination with other small fruits.
|Packagings||Package dim.||Qty / package||Qty /pallet 100 x 120 cm||Qty /pallet 80 x 120 cm|
|Wood tray 125 g without cover (premium)||30 x 25||8||182||-|
|Tray 125 g||40 x 30||8||300||240|
|Tray selection "vague" 125 g||40 x 30||8||300||240|
|Yellow raspberry tray 125 g||40 x 30||8||300||240|
|Wood tray 125 g with coves without cover||50 x 30||16||168||126|
|Wood tray 250 g with coves without cover||50 x 30||10||168||126|