• Mix water and citric acid until combined.
• Mix sugar (1) with yellow pectin.
• Heat the purees to 40ºC and then add the mixture of sugar (1) and pectin.
• Bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the sugar (2) in two stages. Bring the mixture to the boil and then, add the glucose and invert sugar.
• Bring the mixture to the boil and heat to 106ºC or 75º brix.
• Then remove from the heat and add the citric acid solution.
• Pour the mixture immediately into a frame lined with greased parchment paper, or into silicon moulds of the desired shape, and leave to set.
For the fruit paste coating and drying
Cut the fruit paste and leave for 24 hours at room temperature, or leave in the moulds used. Then coat with caster sugar. Sieve to remove excess sugar. Leave on a tray track at room temperature without covering for a further 24 hours in order to allow them to dry out completely.